Thursday, October 15, 2009

Personally Speaking....

My life has been a bit chaotic for a while now. We lost my step father in May and my mother was seriously injured in a fall later that month. I had every intention of posting a blog about RAW. (It was wonderful by the way) However I wasn't home long before my mother needed emergency surgery for a stomach issue. She came through it very well and is on the mend.

My mother in law has been battling end stage renal failure for the last few years and is now losing the battle. We are trying to make her feel as comfortable and as loved as we possibly can. We are comforted by the knowledge that where she's going is far better than where she's been.

So anyway, I just wanted thank you for bearing with me and most of all thank you for your constant prayers and good thoughts.

Much love and affection to you all!
Roni

1 comment: